72nd Supreme Council Session Calendar of Administrative Processes
The Diary of the Administrative Processes for the 72nd Session of the Supreme Council of the Federation of KSI Jamaats of Africa to be held in Mombasa, Kenya from Friday 1st to Sunday 3rd April 2011 (26th to 28th Rabi-ul-Aakhar 1432 AH) is as follows:
|14TH FEBRUARY 2011
= 45 DAYS BEFORE THE SUPREME COUNCIL SESSION
- Notice and Agenda to be issued by the Hon. Secretary for the convening of the meeting of the Supreme Council (As per Article 24 [c] of the Africa Federation Constitution).
- Motions or Resolutions to be tabled by Councillors or Jamaat at the Supreme Council Meeting to reach the Secretariat by this date. (As per Article 24 [d] of Africa Federation Constitution).
|28TH FEBRUARY 2011
REPORTS BY JAMAATS AND BOARDS
|The Secretariat to receive the following by this date:
- Annual reports, accounts and budget from all Boards.
- Annual reports from all constituent Jamaats
|1ST MARCH 2011
= 30 DAYS BEFORE THE SUPREME COUNCIL SESSION
- The Secretariat shall give Notice of all motions and resolutions received to all the Councillors and Jamaats as stipulated above (As per Article 24 [d] of Africa Federation Constitution).
- Constituent Jamaats to submit the names of their elected Councillors (As per Article 21 [c] (i) & (ii) of the Africa Federation Constitution.)
Jamaats are requested to provide full contacts of their Councilors
CIRCULAR NO: JMT/59/10
December 27, 2010
Muharram 20, 1432