The Secretariat is planning to focus on areas of economic upliftment that look at capacity, rather than finance alone. This would include increasing skills of community employees to increase income-capacity, investing in research that would prepare small-scale industry projects, and help to assist in increasing home based business owners.
A MULTINATIONAL DEALING WITH TECHNOLOGY WITH BRANCH OFFICE IN DAR ES SALAAM / TANZANIA IS LOOKING FOR A SALES MANAGER
REPORTS TO: Commercial Regional Manager
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
In accordance with the company’s commercial policies and strategy for Account Management, as defined by Commercial Regional Manager:
- Initiate, follow-up and lead all stages of the sales cycle from prospecting to closure of sales deals in order to meet or exceed the established sales targets, visiting/calling clients and performing product demos as required, liaising/coordinating the various company departments to ensure prospect support and satisfaction.
- Build, develop and maintain structured relationships with account decision-makers in order to develop opportunities, retain, and expand business within the accounts, liaising/coordinating within the internal organization to ensure customer needs and requirements are met to a highest degree.
- Build, develop and maintain relationships with the client to promote products, visiting/calling clients and performing product demos as required to maximize loyalty from the agents themselves.
- Understand deep customer needs both at decision-makers level and channel this knowledge to Management and Product Management/ Marketing departments.
- Liaise with Sales administration support, Product Management, Operations Management and Finance teams at critical phases during sales & account management process (especially negotiation and deal-closing phases) in order to ensure correct client activation and product and services delivery.
- Manage new clients ensuring correct activation and customer profitability.
- Assume full commercial responsibility for clients in portfolio.
- Comply with objectives set by Commercial Regional Manager, achieving expected revenue, profitability, and satisfaction levels in portfolio.
- Maintain a high level of current knowledge of the product portfolio and the benefits of specific products for each targeted customer segment as well as of other segment-relevant information (trends, strategy, competitors, pricing, etc.).