Circular No: JMT/166/2012
We have received a request from the Jaffery Medical Board of KSI Jamaat of Mombasa to send out the following advertisement for the Job Opportunities to all members of our community, within and outside Africa.
We request our Jamaats to post this advertisement in their websites and also display on the Jamaat’s notice boards.
The Jaffery Medical Centre (JMC) of the KSI Jamaat of Mombasa is a well established charitable organization situated in Mombasa town. The aim and objective of the Centre is primarily to provide good and affordable medical services to the members of our community and to the general public. The Centre is looking for two qualified Medical Doctors (a male and a female).
Suitable candidates with a Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) degree and who are registered with Medical Council, recognized in Kenya should apply in confidence.
A lady doctor specialized in Gynaecology is preferred.
A brief outline of the positions/duties:
- Clinical management of patients.
- Ability to perform minor surgeries.
- Management of the Clinic.
Scope of Practice:
- The practice of medicine includes diagnosis, treatment, correction, advisement, or prescription for any human disease, ailment, injury, infirmity, deformity, pain, or other condition, physical or mental.
- In OPD and Casualty (ER would be advantageous)
- Managing and supervising of other staff (e.g. nurses and admin staff)
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in private/public medical sector.
- Good management and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Advanced analytical and conceptual capabilities.
- Self-motivated and be able to work under pressure.
- Attractive salary for a right candidate.
- Other benefits – negotiable.
Mode of Application:
- Please send your applications with latest CV addressed to:
Jaffery Medical Centre of KSI Jamaat of Mombasa.
P. O. Box: 81910, Mombasa, Kenya.
- 25th August 2012
For more information on the above advertisement, please contact Br. Abbas Nazerali on the following email address/telephone numbers:
Mr. A. Nazerali
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone Nos: +254(0)733 786163 or +254(0)722 202070